It is our school policy that all children wear school uniform when attending school, or when participating in school-organised events outside normal school hours. A School Uniform can bring a school community together and demonstrate pupils’ clear sense of identity and pride in themselves and their school.
Please take the time to read our updated Uniform Policy, which will come into effect from September 2022. Thank you to all parents for upholding our uniform expectations in the meantime.
Most of our school uniform can be ordered online through our uniform partners YourSchoolUniform.com. Please use the link below to order. It is not compulsory to purchase from YourSchoolUniform.com.
Ashbourne Hilltop Primary Uniform on YourSchoolUniform.com
Aims and Objectives
Our policy on school uniform is based on the belief that school uniform:
- promotes a sense of pride in our school
- helps to create a sense of community and belonging towards the school
- identifies the children with the school to enable effective safeguarding when on visits
- supports our commitment to inclusion
- prevents children from wearing ‘fashion clothes’ that could be distracting in class
- remove the pressure of clothing choice from families and support the morning routine
- is practical, smart and designed with health and safety in mind
- is considered good value for money by most parents
If you would like to order name labels to stick inside your child’s uniform, please consider ordering them from Stikins — use code 802 and our school will receive a small donation.